FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS > RM100!
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm.
Saturday: 10am - 2pm.
Sunday & Public Holiday: Closed.
Buy online 24/7 or walk-in to our store, our friendly customer service team is always ready to serve you :)
Arduino Smart Mobile Robot - Bluetooth, Line Tracking & Obstacle Avoidance
AVAILABILITY: 3 PIECE(S) SHIP SAMEDAY / NEXT WORKING DAY
This Arduino Smart Mobile Robot consist of set of 2WD Mobile Robot Platform, Arduino Uno, Motor Shield (4 Channel DC/ 2 Channel Stepper/ 2 Channel Servo) and other components. This mobile robot was a structure robot that it special feature characteristics is activator actuator that is a wheel that need to move the whole robot’s body until the robot can make a move from one place to another place. There are a lot of robotic mobile platform, the shapes and it use are the same. This robot is suitable for RBT & STEM education.
Its ability to operate autonomously is based on the ultrasonic sensor. The ultrasonic sensor transmits high -frequency sound waves (these waves cannot be detected by human sense because they are too high) and wait for those sound waves reflect off to the object. Then, calculates how long the sound waves take to reflect to the sensor. The microcontroller controls the motors to the right, left, forward and backward based on the ultrasonic signal.
- Detect an obstacle, collision around it and find another way to move.
- Track and follow the line course that has been setup.
- Control the robot using mobile phone via bluetooth connection.
Package Components (Fully Assembled):
· 2WD Mobile Robot Platform
· Arduino UNO R3
· L293D Motor Shield (4 Channel DC / 2 Channel Stepper / 2 Channel Servo)
· Line Sensor x2
· Ultrasonic Sensor SR-04
· Ultrasonic Stand / Bracket
· Bluetooth Module HC-06
· Buzzer Module
· 3.7v 4200mah 18650 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery x2
· 2x18650 battery holder
· Dual 18650 3.7v Li-Ion Battery Charger
· Female to Female Jumper Wire
· CD manual
· Packaging Box